Sunday, July 29, 2012

6 Week Leave

6 week leave

Hello tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Blogger friends! I want to start by saying thank you for the support. I've been enjoying sharing cards with you enthusiast over the past couple of months.

To get straight to it, life has thrown me a curve ball. I've enjoyed working in the medical field for a solid 6 years but my job has come to an end. I've picked up and moved to keep this job a number of times and I have the option to do the same now. However, I have chose not to. There are many reasons why but what you really need to know is that I've enjoyed it and it is time for something new.

I currently live on the East coast and this new job I've taken on is going to require training in the Midwest. Starting tonight my whole place will be packed up, including my cards and it will all be placed in storage.

My training will last 3 weeks starting August 20th. After that I will spend another 3 weeks or so on the road. I'm not sure where I will call home next but you will know I have found my new home when I start posting again.

Meanwhile, I'm making 3 posts tonight. This one and two PC showcases. Please enjoy them but don't forget about me. I will return before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment