Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Entry

So, I want to make this introductory blog entry. I have been using YouTube as a means to share my addiction to this hobby for a year now. Here recently I have extended my sharing to FaceBook, Tumblr and Twitter. Through Tumblr I found out about this blog site. Please bare with me until I get used to this thing. I've heard about it before but never put a lot of thought into it. I'm going to give it a shot now.

We will start this out by sharing one of my cards from my collection. This will probably be the typical type of entry's which include an image and information. Hopefully, from time to time I will have more to say.

My super collection is of Hakeem Olajuwon. However, my collection is much more in depth than just him. We will start with him though!

2011 NATIONAL TREASURES - NUMBERED 2 OF 25 - AUTOGRAPH - HAKEEM OLAJUWON


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger, I look forward to reading :)

    Make sure you don't forget about your tumblr site, though, I enjoy seeing your cards in my dashboard.

    ReplyDelete